Accurate SystemSlight inaccuracies (the difference is millimeters) can drastically change a rider’s feel after a ride. Our system is accurate within less than millimeter, creating a true objective and data which can be utilized by the fitter for the perfect biomechanics fit. Small adjustments can make a huge difference in alleviating back, knee or neck pain and those adjustments will improve a rider’s performance.
Our Premium 3D Dynamic Bike Fit brings ‘whole fit’process into one fit session. We go through a series of range of motion evaluations, foot analysis, along with a history of ride experiences and goals. We use the latest technology in motion analysis equipment-RETUL (3D Motion Capture), GURU FIT (DFU Generation 2.0) in order to carry out a detailed kinematic analysis of your cycling position.Combining physical assessment to determine what makes you unique, we use RETUL fitting method for positioning the rider and GURU DFU to optimize the rider to the new position seamlessly.
The protocol consists of:
● Use of 2 HD video Cameras.
● Analyze running gait with Darfish software.
● Proper running form education.
● Proper exercise prescription.
SpinScan provide a 360-degree visualization of your pedal technique.
Areas covered in your session will include:
● Identification of dead spots – points at which no force is put into your pedaling
● Left and right leg power imbalance – is one leg working harder than the other?
● Determination of your angle on peak force – where is the optimum point in your pedal stroke to maximize your speed
● The data is gathered using the built in Computrainer which measures force at 100 points in every pedal revolution. Combined with powerful capture technology software you will know exactly where your strong and weak points are in your pedal stroke.